As of September 2013, the GLSO is now offering free on-site counseling and referral services. Call the front desk at (859) 253-3233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an initial session. Services we offer include weekly individual therapy sessions, weekly group sessions, and referral to LGBTQ-affirmative therapists in the Lexington-Fayette community. We often work with:
- Depression/Grief & Loss
- Abuse/Trauma Issues
- Adjusting to a new life situation
- Gender Identity/Transitioning
- LGBT Specific issues/Support
Schedule your appointment today for an initial session. At this initial session, we will:
- Learn about your history and what you hope to work on
- Decide together which services best meet your goals.
Services are provided by:
Robert Cardom, M.S.
Practicum Counselor at the GLSO
Supervised by Mendy Daniels, LCSW with Family Counseling Services, Lexington.